While our team of engineers has been very focused on our new Webchat experience this summer they did take time out to put some fit & finish on our existing chat experiences. The majority of these enhancements are around video for Webmessenger, blocking capability, IE9 bug cleanup and pending indicators.
We are very excited about the progress to our Webchat on the new platform. If you are interested in seeing a demo in early September, please give us a shout!
- [SDK-1991] – Subscriptions are sluggish and occasionally fail
- [SDK-1999] – Multiple tabs some times fail to pause on blur
- [SDK-2040] – Webmessenger fails to receive messages when its been unfocused.
- [SDK-2059] – Connection gets stuck on resuming without two tabs.
- [SDK-2061] – With auto-connect turned off, subsequent page refreshes result in connect button disappearing.
- [SDK-2069] – Webmessenger messages are heard, but not seen in the message pane
- [SDK-2073] – Toggle user status to hide when the user sets their "show" setting to invisible
- [SDK-2074] – Do not show any status if a user's status is "undefined"
- [SDK-2075] – Avatar click handling is not working
- [SDK-2076] – Roster item avatars should launch instant messages just like display names do
- [SDK-2087] – Pending indicators are not displaying in Webmessenger; active tabs nor overflow
- [SDK-2089] – Messaging is successful about 70% of the time; unsure of cause of fail
- [SDK-2091] – IE9: WM window is blank: Subsequent refreshes/relaunches produce a hanging WM screen loading
- [SDK-2099] – Not seeing new message indicator in Firefox
- [SDK-2100] – If user close messenger window, a blank one will reopen (will never load – all browsers)