Userplane has been changing and evolving over the past 12 months and we’re ready to show off the new face of Userplane.
We proudly present the new Userplane.com website. The new website makes it much easier for you to learn all about Userplane and we have made signing up and integrating with us a lot simpler.
Here are a few highlights:
- Easy login/access to the new Userplane Dashboard so you can monitor the usage of our apps by your users
- Easily compare us apples-to-apples with our competitors and clearly see why Userplane is the best solution
- Better navigation throughout the site
- Launch of the Userplane Developer Portal, which outlines both Webchat and Webmessenger in a detailed manner
- Revamped Sandbox
- Easily sign-up through the new sales process and automatically create your account – no more manual account setup
So what are some things you can expect with the new site? You can expect tutorials and how-to’s from the blog; you can expect more updates to the main site; and you can expect more case studies of how our customers are using our products. The Userplane Team is very excited for this new launch, marking a new era for Userplane.
The new website is geared towards being easier to navigate, easier to use, and it really reflects our current product offering. If you have any feedback, we would love to hear from you.